[Fot] Pistons

Joe Boruch jaboruch at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 4 07:09:41 MST 2023

 Tony, I was running 0.004" piston clearance back when I had the Wisecos.  Do you have a spec sheet with them?  Chris replied that he uses 0.13mm which is 0.005" with forged pistons.  0.005 would probably have been better with my Wisecos.
I use 0.004" with my Diamonds and my Miata with Ross pistons uses 0.004".  Both are forged.  JoeB