[Fot] Pistons

Mark Craig - Diesel Performance Parts mark at dieselperformanceparts.com
Fri Feb 3 08:02:02 MST 2023

Forged vs cast is the main difference in the toughness of the JE etc.

[http://dieselperformanceparts.com/media/mail/logo_small_dppi.png]<dieselperformanceparts.com>

Mark Craig
Diesel Performance Parts, Inc.
411 Allied Drive, Nashville, TN 37211
www.dieselperformanceparts.com<http://www.dieselperformanceparts.com/>

[http://dieselperformanceparts.com/media/mail/icon_social_facebook.jpg]<https://www.facebook.com/DieselPerformanceParts> [http://dieselperformanceparts.com/media/mail/icon_social_twitter.jpg] <https://twitter.com/PerfectDiesel>  [http://dieselperformanceparts.com/media/mail/icon_social_googleplus.jpg] <https://plus.google.com/u/0/104451046659790804057/posts>  [http://dieselperformanceparts.com/media/mail/icon_social_linkedin.jpg] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/diesel-performance-parts-inc->

Phone: 615-834-0066
Fax: 615-834-9923
Email: mark at dieselperformanceparts.com<mailto:mark at dieselperformanceparts.com>