[Fot] Ford Truck Axles

JS Performance Motoring, LLC jason at jsperformancemotoring.com
Sun Dec 31 14:48:35 MST 2023

Rod,
     The inner flange and u joint setup looks almost identical to the
Corvair sourced set I have in my street GT6.  The welded on yoke means you
have the "sealed for life" bearing option :-P

The yoke splines onto the axle like to get loose, and I presume the welding
was a temporary fix to tighten them back up.

When I looked, the yokes are not available new.

Jason Sukey
JS Performance Motoring, LLC
440.984.7720
jason at jsperformancemotoring.com