[Fot] Roadster Factory Burned last night.

Rich Hahn putinbaytr3 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 28 10:21:40 MST 2023

 On a similar note, years ago during one of the TRA conventions in Greensburg while doing the Fun Rally my TR4A water pump impeller shaft decided it had had enough and packed it in.  I limped into the Roadster Factory for the picnic and Charles and John Swager opened the company for me to get a new pump.  I just took everything I thought I would need, they loaned me a floor jack (to lift the engine enough to so the pully would clear the crossmember enough to remove Triumph's industrial strength fan belt) and scrounged up some antifreeze to replace what I had lost.  I changed the pump in their parking lot.  There were no questions about payment and they just sent me a bill later on for the pump plus the other parts.  I have been buying from the Roadster Factory since Charles was running the operation from his father's house and could always count on them for quality parts and advice, not to mention their support for the hobby in general!!  I hope they are able to rebuild the business.