[Fot] Roadster Factory Burned last night.

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 19:38:33 MST 2023

It is indeed horrible news for those of us who seek parts Moss does not
carry. But it has got to be immediate for those of us in the middle of a
transaction. Parts paid for but not yet shipped and the computers with
info about the transaction up in smoke.

I find myself wondering about their side curtain rebuilding shop.
Customer's factory original side curtains waiting to be rebuilt. Were
they stored and rebuilt in the same building or in a different location?
I had mine rebuilt a little over a year ago. Very high quality work. I
hope customer side curtain frames are someplace else and can be finished.

Maybe there is special tooling used to make TRF parts located at other
companies where special parts were manufactured for TRF? What might
happen to anything located in different locations? I'm thankful I have
my rebuilt side curtains and the frames are not still sitting at TRF.
But what about others?

TeriAnn