[Fot] P35 Henry Morrison

Erik Jacobsen kekjacobsen at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 05:58:29 MDT 2023

 Shawn,Thank you very much for all of your kind words about our silly cars that we continue to race! Having an advocate who is interested and connected with the marque is a huge win for the Triumph community. I think I can safely say that we have all loved seeing your photos and write-ups following the Kastner Cup.
Thanks again!Jake and Karen Jacobsen