[Fot] Dual Brake set up

DAVE HOGYE dlhogye at comcast.net
Wed Apr 26 21:39:54 MDT 2023

Here's Jeff's setup.  I took this photo at Watkins Glen in 2008 for inspiration and ideas when I was beginning my build.  I'm not sure what master he uses.  It does not look like TR6, but it is a duel unit that uses the TR3 box and seems to protrude further into the firewall box.  This proves that it is possible to build something not too far outside of the standard TR3 setup and if it works for Jeff, it's well tested and performs as needed.
Cheers,
Dave H.