[Fot] CVAR is at Hallett in October 7-9 and putting all Triumphs into one race group for us.

Bob Kramer rkramer56 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 16:49:43 MDT 2022

I know this is late notice but we just arranged with CVAR to place all
Triumph race cars in one race group for us during the upcoming race weekend
at Hallett. We have two GT6's, two TR4's, two Spitfires and a TR3 coming so
far.  For one race this weekend they are going to put us out front with a
separate pace car and let us have an All Triumph race start. If you want to
extend your season head on down to Tulsa and join us.

*Early Bird Registration for Our Next Event ends Wednesday, Sept. 28, at
10:30pm CDT*

*Thunder on the Cimarron XXI Welcome Letter:  *CVAR Welcome Oct 2022.pdf
<https://dl.motorsportreg.com/57ca2131-fa4d-42ba-bfd1-dbc6d628e83b/>

October 7-9, 2022

Hallett Motor Racing Circuit, Jennings, OK
<https://corinthianvintageautoracing.com/2017/01/hallett-motor-racing-circuit/>

Registration is open!
<https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/thunder-on-cimarron-xxi-hallett-motor-racing-circuit-corinthian-vintage-auto-290331>
Registration
ends Wednesday, October 5, 2022, at 10:30pm CDT. Register early!

Check out the race schedule
<https://corinthianvintageautoracing.com/final-schedule-2/> for the weekend.

View the entry list.
<https://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.status/uidEvent/832DAA74-A3DF-7831-7D6870C829BA0331>