[Fot] Big Triumph Synchro Rings

Rick Parent rick.parent at att.net
Fri Sep 2 18:35:23 MDT 2022

Great news, I have the rings that fit TR3,4,6 and 250 in my hands finally. I will be sending out invoices to those on the waiting list this weekend. If you are not on the waiting list and would like buy some just shoot mean email and I will get an invoice out to you. Please make sure to send me all your details.
The price is $85 each, and for those of you who didn't  know I also have rings for the large synchro Spitfire and GT6 transmissions for the same price.
These rings are forged, heat treated steel with a bonded carbon friction surface. They fit the cone on the gear perfectly.

Thanks, Rick.