[Fot] ISO early Spitfire or GT6 door

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Wed Oct 26 07:33:26 MDT 2022

Hi, Russ, got this and your next email.  A whole door would be easiest to deal with if you have one in good shape.  Don’t care about the paint as I will strip it to bare metal, but the idea is to give the body guy something he doesn’t need to spend much time on - no rust and very minimal fill/smoothing work.
The other parts are intriguing - most of us collect parts for “when we might need them”, right?  The car’s quarter panel was heavily altered with a steel flare back in the day, and most of the damage is to the flare, which intrudes well up the factory body panel.  However, I might need one someday!

If you have a good LH door, would you be willing to drop it at a UPS store - I’ll pay for shipping, of course.  What do you have in mind, price-wise, for the door, and for the other stuff (which I would pick up at another time).

What I’m really interested in that’s in your garages is that e-type  . . .

Scott