[Fot] Fwd: Early Registration for the WeatherTech International Challenge is NOW OPEN!

Robert Lang robertlangtr6 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 06:36:52 MST 2022

 Hi,
Stupid question, but what the heck.
I signed up but neglected to drop the extra buX on the FRI concours downtown. If I get an unexpected windfall in $$$ between now and then, do they close registration for the concours / drive downtown or am I SOL?
Just curious.
OKAY - time to update my belts (again).
Happy TRiumphing.Bob Lang

The Friday Night Race Car Con Cours is a HUGE event. If you have a show quality Triumph and want to be part of this event, register your cars early.
>From the escorted drive to the village of Elkhart Lake to the return to the track, it will become an unforgettable event.  The attendance is in the thousands. Live music and wine.

Joe Alexander4505 Donald DrCedar Falls, IA 50613The-vintage-racer.comGasketinnovations.comCell:  319.464.4711

Begin forwarded message: