[Fot] Looking for Webers

Mike Munson fasttrs at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 12:50:49 MDT 2022

Did Formula Fords or Spec Racer Fords run that setup? Might be worth looking into.

Mike Munson #28 EP TR6

On Tuesday, May 17, 2022, 8:59 AM, Jack Wheeler via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

I have a 1967 Morgan 4/4 with the Ford 1600 engine (crossflow).  I'm planning a rebuild with performance upgrades over the winter.  One of the performance modifications I would like to make is a switch to 2 Weber 40 DCOE carburetors and manifold.
Does anyone know where I might find a used set of these carburetors for sale, in good operable condition.  I'd also like to find a manifold.  I don't know if this carburetor set-up was ever used on the Ford 1600 crossflow engine, so I may have to modify a manifold to fit.
I would appreciate leads that anyone can give me in this search.  Thanks.
Jack Wheeler
fot at autox.team.net