[Fot] Sponsoring Jeff King, second generation Triumph racer!

kingjp914 kingjp914 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 04:37:53 MDT 2022

Hey Rick,
That's great, thanks for letting me know that's an option!

My dad and I will have the gearbox out tonight and can check which version
it is.  It was hard to read the stamping while it was still attached.   But
we did confirm I broke it when we drained it last night and a bunch of
large chucks of metal came out with the oil.

Our preferred option for Thompson in June is to find another GT6 box to
swap with, perhaps a little riskier since it will potentially have issues
too unless previously gone through but that's our current plan.

Thanks very much and I'll keep you posted.

Regards,
Jeff & Paul King