[Fot] RIP - Don Brick

Steven Belfer steve at artwithcars.com
Wed May 4 14:38:37 MDT 2022

Don was a very nice guy with a room brightening smile!  My dad built an engine for Don’s 4 as well as ironed out the rear axle hop with some special links and bars to the rear axle. The car was pretty unreliable and unsafe before the upgrades.  My dad, Mike, really enjoyed being with Don, Bill, and Bob, and was their de facto crew chief.

Don once gave me a terrible T-shirt that said , It’s better with butter.  And he took me aside to impart onto me a dairy trade secret that I shall pass in to you.  Award winning Swiss cheese should have holes no smaller than a dime and no bigger than a nickel.

Race in peace, Don

~Steve Belfer