[Fot] Brian McEldowney

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Tue May 3 21:41:52 MDT 2022

Brian, your e-mail this morning came from a different e-mail address
(ends with icloud.com instead of msn.com) - that's why it was rejected.

Henry isn't the list admin - that's Mark Bradakis who chimes in
occasionally.

The list is restricted by e-mail address, so using an alternate one is a
problem unless we get that alternate one registered too.

Regards, Tony