[Fot] Fwd: Re: Happy New Year and free TR4 project

R. John Lye rjl6n at cstone.net
Tue Jan 25 11:16:36 MST 2022

Hi all,

No financial interest  in this one (and I am tempted, but this just isn't a
good time for me right now), an acquaintance has a TR-4 project for
sale.  He believes it to be an early "short bubble" car.  Contact info
is in the email below.

I had sent this out earlier, but seems to have been caught in the mailer
admin loop, so I am trying again.

John