[Fot] Spitfire Front Shocks

Mike Harmuth ofracer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 07:10:20 MST 2022

I use the Spax adjustable perch shocks (they make a non adjustable set as
well, so be sure you're getting the right one). I like the "stiffness"
adjustment feature, you can make changes to the settings without  jacking
the car up, just reach under the car and twist the knob. I find I run
around  7 clicks from soft (out of ~20) and Watkins Glen and 10 on smoother
tracks like Thompson and Lime Rock. I've had one fail, after launching the
car at Pocono, and a second set just wore out after 10 years.

mike h