[Fot] 87mm COUNTY piston/liner Tr3/4

David Gott triumphsix at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 14:59:41 MST 2022

Hi Amici,
I'm attempting to wear belts and suspenders in trying to prep my TR4 for Sebring in February.  Due to some off luck, the machine shop working on my engine may have a delay getting her done in time, so I'm trying to put together a spare engine last minute out of parts available "in the barn."
Does anyone happen to have one spare County brand 87mm piston and liner kicking around?  I have 3 of each - you can guess what happened to the 4th.  Not looking for a freebee - just available!  This would be the quick path to a backup engine...
Thanks!
Dave GottNashua NH