[Fot] Aluminum Radiators

Rich Hahn putinbaytr3 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 14:44:20 MST 2022

 I had to make an emergency repair on my Datsun Roadster vintage race car radiator in the middle of a race weekend.  JB Quick Weld did the trick and in fact lasted for a few more races.  Can't push the envelope too far so I replaced it aluminum.  Before anyone berates me for driving a Datsun, I also have 3 TR's.  Actually if you were blindfolded it would be hard to tell you were driving a Datsun SRL311 or a TR4.  Same size and they handle almost identically in my opinion.