[Fot] Traction Concepts Limited Slip Conversion for Open Differential

Rick Parent rick.parent at att.net
Sat Jan 1 08:10:29 MST 2022

I like them much better than the welded diff, I made 10 sets with more side load pressure than the TC and sell them for $250. The only problem is, I won't be able to access any for a year or two. So I guess it wasn't even worth mentioning I suppose, haha.
Spit / Gt6 Syncro's, T minus two weeks and counting.
Rick Parent
"Doing the right thing is always the right thing, regardless of consequences"