[Fot] Final drive (differential) oil

Rick Parent rick.parent at att.net
Thu Aug 11 19:59:01 MDT 2022

I like the Swepco 201-80 weight, we use it in our Spit transmissions and diffs, we also use it in our Cup Car and TA cars. My experience has not been good with the Red Line products. I learned about the Swepco oil in the late 70's, it's what Gurney used in the Indy cars and GTP cars. At the end of the day Autozone gear oil would work so it's really not a difficult decision, just pick something and give it a try.
The heat is coming from the diff set up and while oil may help a few degree's it will not be the savior of your diff unfortunately.
Rick Parent
"Doing the right thing is always the right thing, regardless of consequences"