[Fot] TVR 2500M project car

Greg Blake gblake58tr3 at icloud.com
Wed Sep 29 07:25:24 MDT 2021

Bob is underselling it.  I’ve been involved with this car since the first build, participated in numerous race weekends as driver and as crew. The fuel injection swap was a game changer.

We were at the same track with some of the same drivers back in March of this year prior to the swap. Same track/same driver times saw an average of 4 seconds/lap drop.

This was an initial tune I put into the computer that was very conservative. We will do some more tuning in the coming months in preparation for next years schedule and will most certainly see better results.

The other neat thing of having this setup is all the data we can analyze after a session. If interested, contact me and I can tell you all about that part and what you can do with tuner studio and mega log viewer. Really cool stuff.

Thanks to Bob for providing the car to play with.

Greg

Sent from my iPhone