[Fot] GT6 race car or basis wanted

Chuck WATSON clw2000 at msn.com
Wed Sep 22 16:06:06 MDT 2021

Scott,

I have a great project available. Send your contact info to me at clw2000 at msn.com and I’ll get info to you by end of week.

________________________________
From: Fot <fot-bounces at autox.team.net> on behalf of Scott Janzen via Fot <fot at autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2021 5:10:00 PM
To: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <fot at autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] GT6 race car or basis wanted

Someone I’ve met this season crewing for another driver is very interested in building up a GT6 for vintage racing.  John is more interested in starting with a roller or mothballed racer and re-building everything than in buying a “race-ready” car, but would look at both.  Clearly a car that has a decent roll cage would be a huge start in the right direction.  I’ve suggested he is probably better off financially trying to find a finished car, but he’s a very experienced racer and seems good at the mechanical and fabricating aspects.

Anybody have or know of a good candidate?  John’s in Virginia but seems willing to travel pretty far for the right car.