[Fot] Transportation

hankgiffin hankgiffin at cox.net
Tue Sep 14 11:33:17 MDT 2021

Try USHIP.  it's a reverse auction where u enter the details and shipping companies bid against each other.  In a day or two the bidding gets down to a few dollars, and u can look at reviews and choose.       I have used this several times with good results from TX and FL to VA.  Did a MotoGuzzi from Midwest to VA as well.    Be aware they all charge an additional service charge (maybe $25).Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: ralph hansen via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> Date: 9/14/21  12:13  (GMT-05:00) To: FOT Triumph <fot at autox.team.net> Subject: [Fot] Transportation hello all, I have a friend looking to transport an Isuzu VehiCross from Corpus Christie TX to Antioch IL. Don't know much but apparently its been partially stripped and remains a body shell on wheels that can roll. Any transport companies you would recommend?Thanks in advance,Ralph