[Fot] Speedo cable

R. John Lye rjl6n at cstone.net
Tue Sep 14 09:46:03 MDT 2021

Great, thanks Phil!

John

On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 11:36:56 -0400, Philip Gott <vfracing at aol.com> wrote:

Try Bob’s Speedometer Service in Howell, Mi.

https://www.bobsspeedometer.com/

Phil Gott

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 14, 2021, at 11:17 AM, R. John Lye via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

Hi all,

This is somewhat of an odd request, but I hope that the collective wisdom here
might point me in the right direction.

I am in need of a short speedometer cable with ends to match those of a TR-3A.
I currently have a cable for an O/D transmission, but would really like to find
one that is about three and a half or four feet long.

Would anyone have any good ideas about where to start looking for something
like that?  Does anyone custom make speedo cables any more?

--
Thanks,
John

rjl6n at cstone.net