[Fot] Fornwalt TR4/DBR Project (free)

Terry Sopher terrysopher at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 17:12:29 MDT 2021

There is a very talented fabricator here in Jax area.  I asked him to take a look and give an estimate to get the body panels completed molds, bucks & all and estimate of labor to fit/assemble etc.

A lot was done on the Fornwalt, but likely even more to get it all to fit & finish.  Will see what he comes back with.

Terry