[Fot] Throw-out bearings

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Fri Sep 17 11:23:25 MDT 2021

I recently replaced the clutch in my GT6 and put the (probably very old) throwout bearing back in.  While it spins freely, I’m a guy who likes to have spares for everything.  I’m concerned about getting a new/reproduction unit.  Does anyone have good or bad experiences to report with these?
If  Moss part numbers are any guide, the GT6 shares the part with the TR7 and TR8, but the Tr6, Tr4 and Spitfire each have different units as they all have different part numbers.

Scott