[Fot] Hewland Gearbox - Spitfire

Terry Sopher terrysopher at gmail.com
Fri May 14 13:49:28 MDT 2021

Amici - Update - Wife says the Hewland Spitfire Gearbox has to go, as it is taking up space in her crafts area...Plz make offers!  Again, this is a complete Hewland gearbox based on stock Spitfire gearbox case, tail shaft, 3-rail selector and aluminum bell housing.
After spending over $2k repairing/maintaining at Savannah Race & Engineering, I don’t want to part it out...the gear sets would go quickly beyond just the Triumph Spitfire market...bell housing would also go fast, but I need it all gone - no room!

PM me and Make me an offer!

Thanks, Terry