[Fot] Racing Wheels - GT6

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sun May 9 08:11:57 MDT 2021

On 5/9/21 7:08 AM, Scott Janzen via Fot wrote:
> I’m looking for a second set of racing wheels to replace the 50 year
> old Cosmics - figured it’s not worth the risk to run those anymore.
>  My current modern set are four spoke Revolutions.
>
> It looks like the choices for a 13x6 wheel are the Revolutions and a
> Minilight style wheel.  Am I missing anything else?

I think Kiezer Wheels is still a going concern.  They made these
modular, very lightweight wheels for me.  The pic shows 13 x 6 front, 13
x 8 rear.  They seemed to be mostly dirt track, drag racing stuff back
when I was working with them, sold a few sets of wheels to some folks
back when I was trying to make Fat Chance Garage a real business.

mjb.