[Fot] SECOND REQUEST - ACTION REQUIRED - Survey response needed from everybody

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Thu May 6 19:31:22 MDT 2021

I’ll take two!

On May 6, 2021, at 8:17 PM, Joe Alexander via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

I have been thinking about that.  This might be good for 2022 since FOT was launched so late in the year. December.

Seems like we have a lot going on. Or does Curt have a plan for Shirts?

I am thinking another run of FOT Shirts with 25Th on it and dedicated to Kas.

Or is that too much?

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613