[Fot] New Member Sponsorship - Mike Kurtz

yellow04 yellow04 at tr4racer.com
Sat May 29 07:38:19 MDT 2021

FOT - This is how we see the new sponsorship system working...

I am sponsoring Mike Kurtz to join our ranks and become an FOT member.

Mike is a new TR6 racer we met at Summit Point this month, from Mohnton,
PA. He is the new owner of a very nicely prepared TR6 race car, he went
through the VRG driver's school and did quite well with our friend Rich
Rock crewing for him. Unfortunately, clutch issues prevented him from
running the event over the weekend, so he has already indoctrinated to
our "Never be beaten by equipment" mantra.  We have since spent a bunch
of time on the phone going over the finer points of climbing the steep
learning curve, it's clear to me we have a new driver in our ranks.

Remember, no need to "second" anything here, but if you know Mike, or
Mike's car, or anything else of interest about my sponsoring Mike, by
all means post away!