[Fot] Steel Syncro's

Rick Parent rick.parent at att.net
Sat May 29 07:08:48 MDT 2021

So, I am considering making a run of forged steel, heat treated Syncro's with a Carbon friction surface for the Spit / GT6 transmissions, you know parts that last more than one weekend and probably last a lifetime comparatively speaking. The questions is, is anyone interested? They will be expensive, probably $75ish each depending on the size of the order I can place. I should have some available for testing in the next 60 days or so.
Secondarily, is there other Triumph transmissions that have syncro issues or is it just the Spitfires?
If you are interested let me know how many you would like and I will start a list.
Rick Parent
"Doing the right thing is always the right thing, regardless of consequences"