[Fot] Follow up on my rear shocks

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Thu May 20 11:26:41 MDT 2021

I wanted to say thanks to whoever recommended I use World Wide Auto Parts of Madison to rebuild the rear shocks in my TR4A-IRS. I just installed them yesterday and Wow, what a difference. I guess They were bad before I knew they were bad from the difference in the ride. Back when I was restoring the car, they seemed OK so I just cleaned them up installed them. But that was about 10 years ago and I didn’t know about World Wide Parts. It handles way better!
Dave Connitt

Sent from my iPhone