[Fot] The time has come - for sale

chasgee22 at gmail.com chasgee22 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 19:53:04 MDT 2021

Hello all,

The time has come for me to sell my original race car.  A 1973 Triumph Spitfire that I have raced since 1994.  It was an SCCA race car when I bought it, but it has changed quite a bit since then.  Here are some of the highlights:

- 2007 Kastner Cup winner
- 2007 VARA DP class champion
- Numerous class and overall wins
- Always a top performer, one of the fastest vintage Spitfires in the country
- Barker/Gee 1500 cc engine with dual Webers with only one race weekend on it
- Custom dog box transmission built in the stock Triumph case with Hewland gears
- Close ratio single rail gearbox as a backup
- Every differential ratio available (3.62, 3.89, 4.11, 4.55), mostly welded but one Detroit Locker
- well sorted suspension
- a spares package to last you a lifetime
- 20’ enclosed trailer

Won DP class at the VARA British Extravaganza just this last weekend.  Fast and reliable.

Come pick it up and take it to the Portland Kastner Cup this year.  You will do well!

Asking $20,000 including the trailer and all the spares.  If you think the price is too high, make me an offer.  All I can say is no.  Additional pics on request.