[Fot] Nomination or renomination...

Alec Buchan agb at compsnw.com
Fri May 14 22:16:06 MDT 2021

I would like to re-nominate Charly Mitchell as he seems to have dropped
off the mailing list. Charly races his 1969 Triumph TR6 (#44) with
SOVREN, here in the PNW for the past 20+ years. I get to admire his car,
when parked in the paddock, because when we are on the track, Charly
puts his pedal to the metal and is gone; I keep looking for him to
appear (again), in my rear view mirror...

He's a genuine person on the track and even better human being outside
of racing where he always steps up and helps any and everyone he can.

I'm proud to be a close member with him in 'Drip Pan Alley', but truly
honored to be considered his friend.

Best,

Alec Buchan
Bellingham, WA