[Fot] Racing Wheels

David Gott triumphsix at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 15:27:00 MDT 2021

I’m a bit biased, since I have them on my car, but Revolution wheels in the UK will drill and face custom offsets for you, and have both their 5 spoke and 8 spoke classic wheels in 15x9.  What sort of offset are you looking for?  They will make either side of zero offset from -24 to +08mm for the 8 spoke classic rally.  The offsets can be custom within a range, and varies by their wheel type.  Might be worth reaching out to the sales team; they were very helpful when I had them duplicate the specs on my 70’s era 5 spokes.
https://revolutionwheels.com
-Dave Gott

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone