[Fot] Racing Wheels

Curt Johnston curt.johnston at comcast.net
Fri Jun 25 12:42:01 MDT 2021

Tim,

Jongbloed produced the wheels on most of the racing wedge cars back in the day.  Speak with the owner Ryan and he can produce what you need.  Lance Guymon from Colorado just purchased a set for this car being restored.  Takes 6-8 weeks.

Racing Wheels - Morgan Hill, CA - Jongbloed Racing Inc. (jongbloedracingwheels.com) https://www.jongbloedracingwheels.com/

Curt Johnston