[Fot] overfilled TR4 sump

Dan Cronin adcronin at mi.rr.com
Tue Jun 15 16:23:39 MDT 2021

Time to look into a I-J Crank Scraper?

On Jun 15, 2021, at 5:38 PM, Bob Kramer via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

They did mention that there was room in both the pans for a long stroke rod without sitting in the pool of oil in the bottom of the pan. You are right, we don't have that issue at all.  OTOH, I think we have a splash and splatter fest going on inside the TR4 blocks that far surpass anything in a more modern design.
Bob Kramer