[Fot] A new member - Lee Follansbee

yellow04 yellow04 at tr4racer.com
Tue Jun 15 05:15:24 MDT 2021

This is exactly how the new onboarding process works, well done
everybody! One of our existing drivers sponsors the new member, they are
in.

Welcome Lee. I am sure the way Chuck has that Spitfire set up it drives
just like those Formula Atlantics from your past.

Congrats on buying a Kastner Cup winning car, those do not go up for
sale all that often. Actually, has one ever gone up for sale before? I
don't remember seeing one.