[Fot] The infamous 1992 event at Mid-Ohio

Irv Korey emanteno at comcast.net
Sun Feb 28 12:54:11 MST 2021

I attended 1992 as a corner worker. I drove out in my TR6 and arrived
Thursday early afternoon. I was immediately assigned
to a corner. I worked a different corner every day including the Keyhole.
On Sunday, I was assigned to Corner 1 so that I would be able
to do the street car parade lap from the access road by the station. I
roamed the paddock after the racing was finished each day, and it was
there that I met Joe Alexander in the shiny and fresh #97. Good times for
sure.

Irv Korey