[Fot] Street car batteries

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 09:18:21 MST 2021

On 2/15/21 7:29 AM, ralph hansen via Fot wrote:
> I've been using Optima's with great success for about 25 yrs now. A
> bit pricey, last much longer, got 10 yrs out of 1 and worry free.

I have been using several Optima yellow tops for a second battery. The
ones I've had would go bad over a winter of often teen nights. Come
spring I would go to my local NAPA, they would test it and replace it
for free. last time they said this was my last free battery (I think it
has been 6 or 7 now). They just don't seem to like being frozen for a
few months at a time. But if you have warmer weather the Optima might
work well for you.

For a starting battery, I've had good luck with interstate.

TeriAnn

--

Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>

*Because the world beckons and life waits for no one*