[Fot] Fw: Shipping a large part

Jack Wheeler jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 16:25:24 MST 2021

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Jack Wheeler <jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com>To: Redmond <alfetta95 at optonline.net>Sent: Monday, February 8, 2021, 6:24:44 PM ESTSubject: Re: [Fot] Shipping a large part
  I shipped a hard top for an E-Type to Japan by UPS.  I just dropped it off, they built the crate and shipped it off.  Not cheap (but the customer was paying).
Jack