[Fot] Trivia

John H. Hasty jhasty at mhc-law.com
Thu Feb 18 13:00:44 MST 2021

Cleaning up my home office since it seems I'll be here a bit longer and expected and came across my Dad's Kodak Junior Six - 16 Series III camera still in the original box.  If there are any photo types who are interested in old cameras, tell them to get in touch.. my home email is pinefieldmoose at gmail.com.

[cid:image001.png at 01D70606.C80ACB40]

John H. Hasty
Attorney at Law
Mullen Holland & Cooper P.A.
301 S. York St.,
P.O. Box 488
Gastonia, NC 28053
704.864.6751 (p) 704.861.8394 (f)
mhc-law.com<http://mhc-law.com/> | jhasty at mhc-law.com<mailto:akisby-meadows at mhc-law.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission has been sent by a law firm on a legal matter. It may contain information that is confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message, any part of it, or any attachments. If you have received this message in error, please delete this message and any attachments from your system without reading the content and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent transmission. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Thank you for your cooperation. 11 U.S.C. 528(a)(4) NOTICE. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the federal Bankruptcy Code.