[Fot] Anyone Interested in...

Robert Lang robertlangtr6 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 09:16:23 MST 2021

Hi,
I picked up some stuff from a guy who lost interest in a project and one of the items is a pair of 40DCOE 2 carbs
I'm running the 40DCOE 151's, so these are of no interest to me at this time. It looks like they were probably jetted for a TR3/4 engine at one point, not sure. They have 32 mm chokes and there were some F15 emulsion tubes in the pile

They aren't perfect, but they can be made whole fairly easily.
Ping me off list if you have any interest - I'd consider even swaps for serviceable 40DCOE 151's.
Regards,Bob Lang