[Fot] Bill Dentinger. RIP. AND the 25th Anniversary of the FOT List

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Sun Feb 14 09:07:21 MST 2021

FOT:

I have had a couple inquiries about doing something for Bill Dentinger.

May I suggest:

That someone contact VSCDA regarding doing something at GRATTAN this year?

At the same time, we could do some kind of 25th Anniversary thing for the FOT, along with issuing a 25th Anniversary T-Shirt.

There’s lots of good reasons why we should do this. It will require someone to step forward to take a leadership role.

Best Regards,

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613