[Fot] Hoosier Speedster vs Toyo R888R

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Sun Dec 5 20:18:36 MST 2021

Hoosier now makes a 205/60-13 speedster.  I’ve been running the Toyos for years.  Any idea how the  Speedsters compare?
I know it’s not apples to apples as there is no Toyo 60 series in 15”, but I’m wondering if any of you TR4 racers have run both the speedsters and the 50 series toyos and have any observations?

Speedsters are $60 more per tire. $225 each.  Not an inexpensive experiment.  Toyos heat cycle out before they wear out. How about the Speedsters?