[Fot] HF Parts Washer

Erik Jacobsen kekjacobsen at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 12:47:38 MST 2021

 I'm using the water based stuff from Fleet Farm, and am really underwhelmed. Doesn't stink, is easy on skin, but doesn't clean well either...
Jake
    On Friday, December 3, 2021, 12:54:48 PM CST, Brian Schirano via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

 Hey Kids
My HF parts washer is now a solvent tank.  I'll be draining it to look into why it doesn't pump anymore, probably not for a month or two.  In the meantime, if anyone has any constructive advice I'd welcome it. Otherwise, it will just remain a solvent tank if I can't fix it. It doesn't get used that much.
Also, I hear there is a good bio-degradable less toxic parts washer concoction than the kerosene I'm using for when I refresh this.  What or others using?
Cheers, Happy HolidaysBrian

Brian Schirano585-305-0349

fot at autox.team.net