[Fot] Help Identifying this

Greg Hilyer lunkercars at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 15:50:40 MDT 2021

Hey Jack,
Don’t feel bad. It took you decades to forget what it was. Wouldn’t take ME nearly that long to forget.
In fact just the other day a opened a box and couldn’t for the life of me remember why someone would custom make leaf-spring shackle bushings for a TR, not to mention why I would buy any. Scratched my head, put them back in the box and the box back on the shelf. Wasn’t until later than night I realized they were your custom wrist pins I got awhile back... 🤪!
Thanks again. Looking forward to trying them!
Greg “Lunker” Hilyer
Albuquerque NM