[Fot] FOT placement in next Burt Levy book? A tribute or thanks to Kas?

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Fri Apr 16 11:29:34 MDT 2021

how much are we thinking?  I’d love to see something honoring Kas.

On Apr 16, 2021, at 12:06 PM, Barr, Scott via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

So a lot of us probably got the same email from Burt Levy with the latest update/excuses regarding the publication of the next book in the series.  Included in that was a solicitation for the usual mid-book adverts.  FOT has done those from time to time.  Bill Dentinger usually was the instigator and since he seems unlikely to step up, I thought I might throw out the idea for consideration.

What if the FOT placed an ad publicly thanking Kas?  Or marking Bill’s passing?  Or both?  Or something else?

I’d kick in for that cause.  Anybody else interested?

Scott (B.)