[Fot] E-Ticket Triumphs: An Attribution.

Chuck Gee chasgee22 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 12:34:01 MDT 2021

Actually, Peg convinced him to come to a VARA Tustin Thunder race back in the day.  Kas was in our pits and looking at all the Triumphs when Paul Smock recognized him.  The rest is history.

Also of note:  Lee Mueller was there as well racing a Porsche.  I had a nice conversation with him about getting an aluminum flywheel.  Turns out we went to the same high school.

Also, I believe that was the first time Kas signed cars with his “OK to Race.”  An iconic time.

Thanks,

Chuck